In which car can participate?

You can drive in any car – Indian or Imported – as long as your vehicle is legally registered in India, your car has current Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUC). You need to carry full comprehensive road insurance covering third party. The street legality of your car or the modifications will remain fully and legally your responsibility.

It is also mandatory that the crew on board is fully insured for all eventualities including hospitalisation.